Let's start at the beginning.
Tired of that dull brown hair....
Then begin changing it up...
To AUBURN!!!!!
Doesn't that look like so much fun?! I look so much happier, all because my hair color has changed.... just kidding. It's actually very subtle and will really start showing if I'm out in the sun. But I still love it and think that it's great!
P.S. I was actually playing with some of the features on my laptop to see what sort of editing I can do, so I'm reposting some of the graduation pictures and adding a couple of panoramics too!

The panoramics may look small but click on them and see what they look like.
3 comments:
Those are some pretty nifty edits! And your hair looks totaly awesome that color! And you do look so happy to have made a change! Love Ya! ASh
Wow you and Carisa should get together and have some photo fun. Love the flash auburn look, you'll get plenty of sunshine in San Anton. hope all the packing is wrapping up okay. take care beautiful! -Kari
Love the hair! Can't wait to see you next week!
The pictures are fun too. I need to play with my panoramic software.
Post a Comment