Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Random Pictures

Here are some more random photos that I took. In this picture you can see the beauty of Idaho in the winter time. The snow is here right now and I am really enjoying it (particularly because I'm not likely to see much of it when I go down to Texas).


This next picture are of me and my great friend Janae just playing around with my camera while we were waiting in her car at the Eastern Idaho State Fair. I like the picture of me because it helps me to look so....innocent.... mwhahahahahahaha!


I'm also inserting another picture of my family that I took. I actually thought that it turned out quite well. This is only a little part of my family. There's my parents my three younger brothers and my younger sister again!

5 comments:

JK said...

Oh Janae looks so pretty. I haven't seen her since before she went on her mission. Yes you do look inocent, wow what a good actress you are..hehe just kidding. You are beautiful as always. I love the picture of your fam too. BTW I tagged you on my blog, you are supposed to put up a random picture on your blog. love ya tonz! kari

stevensprecious said...

You are sure getting ahead of me on posting pictures! I need to get my internet working, or figure out how to use a jump drive. I love the pictures you share! Steve will be jealous of the snow, cause I think he wants to play in it!

Ben and Sabrina said...

Hey, tell Janae hi for Ben and I! So when do you leave for Texas and what part of it are you going and what will you be doing down there?
Yeah, Idaho is pretty in the winter. You've gotta admit that white pristine landscape is better to look at than brown and gross green. Honestly, here in Oregon, I feel like I'm always around halloween, what with the moss hanging from trees and looking dreary!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Love the new pics! You are such a fun spirited person! Probably why we got along so well on the mish! :D Well take care and keep posting pics. They are fun to look at. :D

Ashley Gilbert said...

Do you know Aubrey's Email address?