I'm sorry but I don't have any new pictures on this post.
I really want to, but I just got the newest software for my computer (which is AWESOME) and am very very happy!
You may wonder what has been keeping me from blogging during this month. Well let's talk about some options. There's my job. That could be one. I am enjoying it though! Been keeping busy. There's my calling in the ward, which is to text people when events or activities happen. Also takes about....during the busy weeks, a half hour.....or maybe twenty minutes. But let's look at the real time waster......Can we say "Friends" altogether?! FRIENDS! I have been watching Friends. No not actual people I know, but the T.V. series from long ago. That's a good place to spend all my time! But I have to say Chandler is the funniest, I think. So, that series went for a really long time. Ten seasons to be exact. I started these about three weeks ago. Can you guess where I'm at? I just finished the first disk of Season 8. That's why I haven't blogged.
Other good news, all should be happy to know that I have begun receiving basic guitar lessons from my laptop. Actually he's a man inside my laptop named Tim. And as all of you know, Tim is NOT the name of my computer. But I'm not cheating on him, or either of them. We're all FRIENDS!
This is being delivered at the end of the month of August. I keep my word. Ha ha! :)
Talk to ya'll later.
Yoo 719 - Kiddie Pool
9 years ago
2 comments:
ROFL...you seriously crack me up Sister Tina...lol. I wish I was able to be a fly on the wall to see what fun you are having being single and in TEXAS!!! *Jealous face inserted here* Keep living it up there, and go to some RODEOS girl! Texas aint Texas without em.
Chandler is my favorite! And I get so giddy with joy everytime you update your blog!!! huzzah for Tina!
Post a Comment