Sunday, July 12, 2009

Two posts in one month?! This is insane!

Some quick updates on my life:

For July weekend, on July 3rd (to beat out the crowds) I and my roommate went to downtown San Antonio and hung out at the Riverwalk. We went and had an excellent lunch.


Went and saw the new Star Trek movie - very great! Lots of action. I really hot guys! It's all good.


I'm planning on watching the newest Harry Potter movie coming out this week! I'll be going with my roommates! Very exciting.

I watched a couple of seasons of the office - I love Jim and Pam and the pranks that they play on Dwight.


I think the final thing is a great fun experience. We recently got a trampoline at our house. A quick rainstorm started coming down and I was the only one at home. So the first place I ran to was the trampoline! Of course! I loved it! Once it gets all filled with water, the moisture comes back up when you come down! It was awesome! I started getting pictures taken once a roommate and her friend got home but the rain had stopped coming down by then. :( However, we still got some pictures and then another roomie joined me on the trampoline! I know that I look dorky in all these shots, but hey, I just need to practice being more photogenic on a trampoline. It's always good to have a goal! :)



There's also a little video:


And people wonder why I'm not married yet. Crazy!

3 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Lol...looks like fun on the trampoline...too bad it wasn't raining in the video. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Office. I can't get enough of that show. I wish they played it like all day on TV. Lol. Good Times. :)

JK said...

I think your still way too young to get married. That looks like a ton of fun!

It was so fun seeing you a few weeks ago. I'm disappointed there aren't any pictures of us up on your blog yet, though... :*( Especially because I can't get mine off my camera! We borrowed Justin's mom's camera which wouldn't take our memory card, so we put our pictures on it's "hard drive" so-to-speak and the only way to get them off is to use the cord to transfer pictures directly to the computer-and guess what!-the cord is lost!!

So I'm going to go buy her a new one! But I haven't found one yet! So I can't put your pictures up and anytime I want to see you I have to go crawling back to the dinky little camera that has made me so frustrated just so I can see you. :P So I'd love it if you put your pictures up. ;)

So how's work going? The drought? The workout center? Your office redecorating plans? The roommates?
Schultz? Everything else?

Take care, and love you!!
Kari

Tiffany Robinson said...

you need to put on the vidios from when you are in rockland.