Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformers 2 and 4th of July Plans

Hey! I'm getting a head start on this month and putting in a new post like, the first day of the month. Pretty much awesome!


I actually did go and do something last night.....I got to go and see the newest Transformers! I loved the special effects! I thought it was good (and I already like the score and part of the soundtrack cause I've been listening to those.

Other than that, I have not done really anything new except work. However, for the 4th of July, one of my roommates and I will be heading to downtown San Antonio to eat out along the River Walk. It'll be crowded but should be a great deal of fun!

Well, I'm going to leave you with another Anthony Griffiths youtube video because I find him way WAY funny and hope that you do too!



"We was in the kitchen! Where'd dirt come from?!"

Ha ha, I love it!

3 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

ROFL...that was a funny post from that guy again. And my hubby would be jealous that you have seen transformers 2 already! We have to wait for Red Box Movie Rentals to release it.

Cami said...

I need to see movies, but have to wait for cheap theaters to get them! And LOOK, I'm commenting on your bog! What a happy day for you! Come visit me sometime!

JK said...

hey Gorgeous! You are so hilarious. I'm glad you liked the show. Speaking of riverwalk I need to know the "Do not miss" Tina list for that place. I think our motel is going to be right on it. v

WE ARE COMING! I am so excited. When would it be good to hang out? We are getting in waaaay late Saturday night (Aug. 1st) Sunday is free of course J has training and the show to go to till 5 on Mon.&Tues. Wed morning we fly out. So please schedule us in! Okay? call me when you get a minute or email me whatever you like.

Love you!!!! Kari
P.S. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!