I know, from the title, you can tell that this post is going to be about me. You're right. I started playing around with my camera, which I got on Saturday, and then I got ready for church. Well, I decided since I had a nice camera, I needed to look nice in pictures for this blog. So here's my last Sunday here in San Antonio for the year. This was when I was playing with the timing mechanism (like a bomb) on my camera.
Then there's some from outside. You can't tell, but my hair is up in the pictures below. Do you want to know who did it? That's right - it was me. Who's being all grown up now?
In this last one picture, yes I am wearing jewelry and I do have makeup on. My mom said that I did this purposely on the last Sunday because I was wanting to let all the guys see just what they were missing. Inwardly, I think that I might agree with her. If only the guys had been able to draw me from my apartment. But to no avail.....mwhahhahaha.
Later! (Or "-Ta sha", for those who know what it means.)
Yoo 719 - Kiddie Pool
9 years ago
3 comments:
ooh! you hot girl you! I bet those guys were kickin' themselves for not bustin' a move sooner!
You love chocolate?? I thought you were more of a raw potato kind of gal?? :)
I submit that I LOVE you! And I love that you have a blog, ah you must want to be just like me :) How flattering. So Wow you do look good in your Sunday best. Is your hair in a pony tail?
Those poor dumb boys sure missed out this summer, eh? If only you could find someone worth leaving your room for...
Post a Comment